Baby oil is a mild oil used especially for the sensitive skin of babies, however it is also useful to us adults.
The following are the benefits of baby oil;
· Removes makeup- baby oil is an excellent makeup remover. Pour a few drops of it on a cotton ball and gently wipe the makeup off your face. Then rinse your face with cold water and dry using a towel.
· Under eyes puffiness- you can use baby oil to reduce the puffiness under the eyes. Massage a few drops of baby oil on your fingertips and massage the sensitive areas for a few minutes. Clean off extra oil with tissues paper
· Softens cracked lips- take a teaspoon of oil, fresh lemon juice and half teaspoon of sugar mix and apply on the lips very gently for a few minutes.
· Tames eyebrows- for those brows that refuse to stay you can use baby oil, wet the brow brush with baby oil and gently tame the eyebrows with it.
· Heals cracked heels- during winter the heels tend to get cracked, use baby oil on them for healing. Make sure to wear socks after applying it to keep the heels soft.
· Removes cuticle- it is also good for removing cuticles from the nails just massage baby oil with fingernails while doing a manicure.
· Removes paint- if you get paint on your skin while painting, you could easily remove it by applying baby oil and wiping with a dry towel or rinse.
· Softens hair before shaving
· Keeps you warm during the cold season
· Moisturizes the skin- massage your body with baby oil right after using the shower to keep the body moisturized and hydrated.